with that in mind, i decided to make him some festively-inspired baby noms.
no matter how delicious it is, a puree always looks like mush...
festive turkey dinner
250g turkey mince
1/3 cup dried cranberries
sprig of fresh sage leaves (approx 1 tbsp when roughly chopped)
1 small onion, chopped
1 large sweet potato, diced
1 tbsp butter
drizzle of olive oil
- fry the onions and sage in olive oil until the onions become translucent
- add turkey and cranberries, and continue to cook onver medium heat until turkey begins to brown
- meanwhile, either steam or boil sweet potato until tender
- mash sweet potato with butter, and combine with cooked turkey mixture
- puree for smaller babies, or serve as is for bigger one